Mak Tok’s Cookbook
With Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste
1) Marinade chicken with Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste for 30 mins.
2) Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the chicken with/without the optional ingredients under low heat for 1 minute.
3) Add coconut milk, water, and halved tofu puffs into the saucepan and allow to boil for 10 mins over medium-high heat.
4) Turn down the heat to low and allow to simmer for 15mins. Season with salt.
5) In the meantime, prepare the fresh egg noodles by cooking them in boiling hot water for 4mins or as instructed in the package.
6) Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
7) In a large bowl, assemble the noodles, eggs, and fresh beansprout pouring the deliciously hot curry over it.
8) Garnish with coriander and enjoy the laksa!